Make something amazing, for anyone, at DrupalCon. Standard prices end on August 26.
I am experiencing weird problem with my main menu when adding translation to an article of other content that can be translated. My site primary language is English and the interface is translated in English. I have installed menu translation and created each item in french to show up for the menu. (why can't we just translate the text..anyway..) Menu is working fine and is showing proper menu depending on the language selected. But when I add a french translation on a English article, the link being "edit/add/en/fr" is making both English and french main menu to show up. Even if I edit the french version, path being "/edit/fr", both show up.