Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Once Drupal is installed you will notice an option under CREATE CONTENT to create a PAGE. It is a standard out-of-the-box Drupal feature and when creating a PAGE you have 3 filter options when submitting i.e. Filtered HTML, Full HTML or PHP.
Note: PHP filter is not available until enabled.
Goto: Administer > Site building > Modules 'Core-optional' subsection.
The PHP Snippets below are intended for use within a drupal page filtered as PHP that simply enables you to "pull" specific content from your drupal database. Allowing you to create dynamic and sophisticated page layouts.
- Very simple to use and implement. Copy and paste snippets into your page.
- Allows users to insert "block style" content in the main page.
- build simple or sophisticated main page layouts with dynamic content.
- pull specific content from your Drupal database to insert into a page.
Adding new snippets
If you come up with a new snippet or a variation of an existing snippet, please post it here:
- Go to the page for the appropriate Drupal version (Drupal 4.5.x/4.6.x, Drupal 4.7.x, Drupal 5.x or Drupal 6.x).
- Use the ADD CHILD PAGE link at the bottom.
- Select a category to indicate which version of Drupal it is compatible with.
- Double-check your code for typos and that it adheres to the guidelines for writing secure code.