For full release notes and upgrade instructions, please see http://docs.acquia.com/commons.
Drupal Commons 3.17 (Drupal 7.31 core) contains the following updates and fixes:
Resolved security alerts
- SA-CORE-2014-004 - Drupal core - Denial of service
- SA-CONTRIB-2014-073- Date - Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
Drupal core and module updates
- Updated Drupal Core to 7.31.
- Updated the Breakpoints module to 7.x-1.2.
- Updated the CKEditor module to 7.x-1.15.
- Updated the Date module to 7.x-2.8.
- Updated the ShareThis module to 7.x-2.9.
- Updated the Lingotek module to 7.x-5.10.
- Updated the Metatag module to 7.x-1.0-rc2.
- Updated the Features module to 7.x-2.2.
- #2306193 by Devin Carlson: Fixed PHP notice in Commons Radioactivity when modifying nodes with Organic Groups Access enabled.
- #2316275 by TuWebO: Fixed Commons Groups token doesn't use the current language when attempting to generate a token for the first group associated with a node.
- Forcefully revert Commons Documents during testing.
- Removed unnecessary reverts during Commons Documents installation.
- Reset static variables during groups rebuild to insure the list of available group types is up to date.
- Patched OG in order to solve missing permissions after feature revert.
- #2302701 by Devin Carlson: Standardized the weights of the primary Commons fields to prevent display order issues.
- #2298753 by lsolesen: Make groups a user contributes to a link.
- #2308159 by japerry: Remove duplicate topics from appearing on notifications page
- Merge branch '7.x-3.x' of git.drupal.org:project/commons into 7.x-3.x
- #2138763 by ceepeebee: Hide 'Leave group' buttons for members without permission to unsubscribe.
- #2303121 by Devin Carlson: Fixed PHP notices caused by Commons Activity Stream relying on username which doesn't exist for anonymous users.
- #2304343 by blainelang: Fixed PHP notice when saving an entity that has attached private files but is not affected by group content access.
- #1947128 by slowflyer: Added additional access checking to event attendee page.
- Issued #2308197 by slowflyer: Fixed event guest count description text is not translatable.
- #2281267 by slowflyer: Added a custom title to the event creation form to be consistent with other Commons content types.
- #2310057 by johnalbin: Fix missing navbar icon for documentation link
In this package
Patches applied in this package
External code in this package