Posted by stella on
Last updated: December 24, 2010 - 22:31
View change notices for this release
Changes since DRUPAL-5--2-3:
- Added documentation based on andrei.ruse's work for the D6 version in #200879
- #205926 - fixed issue where pager was causing performance issues for high numbers of avatars.
- Fixed issue with selecting avatars to edit, etc.
- Fixed issue with saving of user avatars
- The list of avatars is now retrieved from the database and a new option for scanning the directory for new avatars was added (useful for bulk uploading).
- Changed the "manage avatars"edit screen so it's more useful for large numbers of avatars. A summary page is now displayed with a count of the number of avatars per role / organic group. You can then click on the 'edit' link for a role/group to get the list of avatars for just that role/group, which you can then edit.
- fixed issue where you lost your current avatar setting after saving the page without making any changes.
- latest language template file
- Fixed $Id$ line and coding style.
Official release from tag: