Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Download avatar_selection-5.x-2.4.tar.gztar.gz 17.47 KB
Download avatar_selection-5.x-2.4.zipzip 20.87 KB
Changes since DRUPAL-5--2-3:
- Added documentation based on andrei.ruse's work for the D6 version in #200879
- #205926 - fixed issue where pager was causing performance issues for high numbers of avatars.
- Fixed issue with selecting avatars to edit, etc.
- Fixed issue with saving of user avatars
- The list of avatars is now retrieved from the database and a new option for scanning the directory for new avatars was added (useful for bulk uploading).
- Changed the "manage avatars"edit screen so it's more useful for large numbers of avatars. A summary page is now displayed with a count of the number of avatars per role / organic group. You can then click on the 'edit' link for a role/group to get the list of avatars for just that role/group, which you can then edit.
- fixed issue where you lost your current avatar setting after saving the page without making any changes.
- latest language template file
- Fixed $Id$ line and coding style.