Download cod_support-7.x-1.0-beta2.tar.gztar.gz 120.57 KB
Download cod_support-7.x-1.0-beta2.zipzip 190.04 KB
Release Notes for 7.x-1.0-beta2
To upgrade COD, follow the instructions here: https://www.drupal.org/node/2293625
Changes since 2014-06-05:
- Give administrators access to the 'view program' permission.
- #2003836 by japerry: Fix foreign keys feature overridden for cod_paid_events.
- #1702104 by japerry: Add Cancelled and Backup field_status options, alter field_status to text instead of integers.
- #2003836 by japerry: Fix foreign keys feature overridden. (Requires associated cod_profile patch as well)
- Remove legacy cod_event_room view from cod_schedule
- #2295951 followup by japerry: Change entityreference select widget to use the new cod timeslot view handler.
- #1717438 by japerry: Remove admin_menu as a dependency from cod_base.
- #2127369 by jyee, japerry: Rename remaining 'groups audience' fields to event.
- #2281621 by japerry: Allow times and rooms to be deleted.
- #2295159 by japerry: remove legacy cod admin block.
- #2295691 by christefano: Remove cod_bof interdependency
- #2295951 by japerry: Fix event related ajax widgets to display correct related data when event is changed
- #2170851 by japerry: Add some default pathauto settings for event related content.
- #2293563 followup by japerry: Change URL arguments for node add aliases and event management tabs.
- #2121851: Add admin sessions table to sponsorship dashboard
- #2293563, #2293561, #2281505 by japerry: Bulk redo of admin paths, enabling schedule item pane, and adding access checks.
- #2281689 by fullerja: Enable OG for news items
- #2282543 by japerry, kclarkson: Enable subpathauto module by default.
- #2284763 by japerry followup: Add the permission to cod_base info file.
- #2281685 by genjohnson: Rename BoF redirect link
- #2284753 followup by japerry: Make it so schedule items don't have non-member access.
- #2284763 by japerry: Allow authenticated users to view thier own unpublished content.
- #2285799 by japerry: Change og_node_access_strict to false since we aren't really using OG permissions yet.
- #2284753 by japerry: Give correct node create permissions to nodes based on user permissions instead of blanket og_group_ref permissions.
- #2281511 by genjohnson: Cleanup no results behavior text for My Schedule view display.
- #2281509 by fullerja: Add declined and featured options to session display tabs.
- #2281579 by japerry, bryanstein: Fix og_user_access error when no group content is enabled.
- #2274101 by japerry: Add panels dependency to features that require it.