Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
First and foremost I apologise if this is in the incorrect section!
I am a recruitment consultant..... DONT turn away just yet. I am a Drupal Specialist and work exclusively with clients and ultimately candidates who are experts in Drupal.
I come here not to sell to you or even to persuade you go for a role I am working on. I am hear to learn and develop strong relationships within the Drupal community.
I have more than likely spoken to a number of you already.
The feedback I receive on the following questions will shape how I continue to conduct my practice, I find it vital to not only satisfy my clients requirement but ensure each and every contractor I place is happy with the service i provide.
- Generally, how do you feel about the recruitment industries knowledge of Drupal and Drupal companies?
- Do you see the need for a Drupal focused recruitment consultant such as myself?
- Would you be more willing to work with and develop a working relationship with a specialist than a generalist?
- I have read quite a bit about Drupal and i would be interested to know where you think Drupal 8 will take Drupal. Will it continue to grow rapidly?
- Any practices which you like and dislike in a recruiter, please do tell me.
I am all about honesty and credibility, I work in London and if you are a Drupal Developer who would like a quick discussion with me, drop me an email. I pride myself on an extremely strong professional network.