We need some give-away cards for the Drupalcon Austin Core Mentoring booth.
I like the cards from https://www.acquia.com/resources/podcasts/acquia-podcast-131-code-sprint... but I think we can improve on them a bit.
Our most recent estimate was 6 postcards x 600 each for $425 and the drop dead is late 5/21, but we need to decide how many to print of each. I expect we'll need more Community Contributor cards than Developer or Reviewer.
- (done) Finish copy for cards.
- Get them laid out (and pretty).
- (done) Decide how many of them to print. [for bogota ?], [for amsterdam, 200 of each]
- Acquire funding [bogota: ? we might have money left over from amsterdam...], [amsterdam: Thanks @davidhernandez]
- Have them printed. [stickers, plastic. cards]
- Update https://www.drupal.org/sprint-task-cards page with links for many of the steps
- (done) Check with the DA how many cards are left from previous Cons.
- (done) Review how many cards do we want to order and the ratio english-spanish.
- (done) Review the translation.
- (done) Review the changes since the last batch was printed.
- Order new cards (amounts needed here)
- Sprinting for the first time - See "Ending on a high note."