Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This is the third beta release of Authcache 2.0. This release provides compatibility with Drupal 7.27 and fixes the last known major issue (see), a stable version can be expected soon.
Authcache Form requires Drupal 7.27 or newer. Please ensure that core is up-to date before installing/upgrading Authcache.
Also note that Authcache requires at least PHP 5.3. Attempting to install/update Authcache on hosts with an older PHP version will lead to a WSOD error.
As of this version Authcache requires Cache Object API in order to cache pages with Ajax forms for authenticated users.
Since 7.x-2.0-beta2 the following changes were introduced:
- Issue #2171129 by znerol: Update for Drupal 7.27 (SA-CORE-2014-002)
- Issue #2237659 by Ravenight: Prevent errors when rendering empty panel panes
- Issue #2231877 by armyofda12mnkeys: Declare minimum PHP version requirement (5.3) in authcache module info file
- Issue #2190837 by jamesharv: Blocks placed only with context are not used by authcache_block
- Issue #2211871 by znerol: Exclude checkout page by default
- Issue #2198539 by Qubical: Remove hook_authcache_varnish_request_validate
- Issue #2185299 by Esculap: Use relative URLs instead of absolute for personalization fragments
- Issue #2172001 by SocialNicheGuru: Fix call to undefined function panels_panel_context_get_display()
- Issue #2167047 by RAFA3L: Fix wildcard expiry
- Issue #2165935 bartlomiej: Fix unsupported opperand types in authcache_panels.module
- Issue #2161049 by jetwong98: Fix missing for authcache_is_default_key() in authcache_boost.module
- Issue #2161061: Fix key size overflow on authcache_p13n_key_value table when using MyISAM engine
- Issue #2161095 by jetwong98: Fix PHP error message in implementation of hook_authcache_cancel
Use gitweb to review the full list of changes between beta2 and beta3.