Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is the third beta release of Authcache 2.0. This release provides compatibility with Drupal 7.27 and fixes the last known major issue (see), a stable version can be expected soon.
Authcache Form requires Drupal 7.27 or newer. Please ensure that core is up-to date before installing/upgrading Authcache.
Also note that Authcache requires at least PHP 5.3. Attempting to install/update Authcache on hosts with an older PHP version will lead to a WSOD error.
As of this version Authcache requires Cache Object API in order to cache pages with Ajax forms for authenticated users.
Since 7.x-2.0-beta2 the following changes were introduced:
- Issue #2171129 by znerol: Update for Drupal 7.27 (SA-CORE-2014-002)
- Issue #2237659 by Ravenight: Prevent errors when rendering empty panel panes
- Issue #2231877 by armyofda12mnkeys: Declare minimum PHP version requirement (5.3) in authcache module info file
- Issue #2190837 by jamesharv: Blocks placed only with context are not used by authcache_block
- Issue #2211871 by znerol: Exclude checkout page by default
- Issue #2198539 by Qubical: Remove hook_authcache_varnish_request_validate
- Issue #2185299 by Esculap: Use relative URLs instead of absolute for personalization fragments
- Issue #2172001 by SocialNicheGuru: Fix call to undefined function panels_panel_context_get_display()
- Issue #2167047 by RAFA3L: Fix wildcard expiry
- Issue #2165935 bartlomiej: Fix unsupported opperand types in authcache_panels.module
- Issue #2161049 by jetwong98: Fix missing for authcache_is_default_key() in authcache_boost.module
- Issue #2161061: Fix key size overflow on authcache_p13n_key_value table when using MyISAM engine
- Issue #2161095 by jetwong98: Fix PHP error message in implementation of hook_authcache_cancel
Use gitweb to review the full list of changes between beta2 and beta3.