Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Bit of an urgent dilemma:
- We have various sites running various scripts including Drupal 6 and Drupal 7
- At the weekend, I wanted to install another site (non Drupal) that has PHP 5.4 as a requirement (we're running PHP 5.3)
- Checked all the scripts we use and all stated they support PHP 5.4 so upgraded the server
- Unfortunately, our most important site (non Drupal) had issues even though all other sites (approx 25 using various scripts) where fine including test sites running the same as our most important site
- Decided to roll back to PHP 5.3 and troubleshoot our most important site locally before trying the PHP upgrade again
- Most important site is back to being fine as are all others apart from ... our second most important site running Drupal 6
- Functionality of the Drupal 6 site seems to all be fine but no matter what theme I try it will not render (see below)
- I've tried numerous themes, cleared all caches numerous time, ran updates numerous time but no luck
- It does render properly when I try running updates (see below)
- There doesn't appear to be anything in the logs pointing to the issue
Any pointers as to how to resolve/troubleshoot this issue would be much appreciated; been pulling my hair out for the past five hours or so :(
In the meantime I've put the site into maintenance mode but pretty sure the complaints will start rolling in soon.