Posted by Devin Carlson on
Last updated: October 26, 2013 - 04:30
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-2.0-rc3:
- #1836926 by coredumperror: Fixed hard coded file scheme for thumbnail storage again.
- #1886162 by Rob C: Fixed the base YouTube URL pointed to a 301 redirect.
- #2087067 by hart0554, Devin Carlson: Declared the MIME types that are supported by the YouTube formatters.
- #2068017 by Devin Carlson: Use own XML functions to allow the XML APIs to be removed from the Media module.
- Standardized default display weights.
- Fixed spelling errors.
- Added missing variable prefix.
- #1958822 by clemens.tolboom, Devin Carlson: Fixed typo in form element.
- Removed the Media module as a dependency as Media: YouTube already depends on Media Internet which requires the Media module itself.
- #1985370 by Devin Carlson: Properly included includes to fix errors relating to installing Media: YouTube outside out of sites/all.
- #2067955 by Devin Carlson: Removed media.variables.inc.
- #2067951 by Devin Carlson: Removed the empty install hook.
- #2067935 by Devin Carlson: Provided a default display configuration for YouTube videos.
- #2067921 by Devin Carlson: Moved the theme directory into the root of the module folder.
- #2067913 by Devin Carlson: Removed implementation of hook_ctools_plugin_api() for default file displays on behalf of File entity now that File entity does so itself.
Official release from tag: