Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I just translated a view for fun and it is a pretty massive form. I think we should get some usability people to look at this and discuss this upfront. I don't think anyone is trying to argue that this is actually a nice form, the question is just whether we can make it any better.
To test this yourself use this link on simplytest.me:
* Don't use English as the install language, but a different one. This saves you from having to add a language manually.
* Enable "Configuration Translation" module.
* Go to the frontpage. The frontpage view should now have a "Translate view" contextual link (If this instruction confuses you, do the following: Click the pencil in the very top right corner of the screen. Now click the pencil that showed up to the right of the " Welcome to s4c5af6124797fd2.s3.simplytest.me " site name. You should now see a "Translate view" link.)
* Click the translate view link
* You should see a list of two languages: English, and the one you installed in. Click the Edit link for the not-English one.
* You should now see a sea of nested details :-)