Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
If you export a view in code through features and then revert it so that it only lives in code the translation system no longer works. This is an issue when doing releases with features.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a view with a header text
- Translate the header text
- Check that it shown translated
- Make a feature with the view in it.
- Revert the view
- Text is no longer translated
If afterwards you just edit the view and save it everything works again. Attached the difference between a code only view and one that is saved.