Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I have a requirement for a small site which is anticipated to have 100,000 visitors a day initially (after launch at peak interest). After a few months its expected the visitor rate will go down to about 5,000 or less visits a day.
- They will all be anonymous visitors
- Visually boring site will only have a around 10 pages
- a couple of downloadable pdfs
- with a medium form (about 30 questions) to fill in with a couple of file attachments,
- very few images
- half a dozen drupal modules.
I'm currently getting server costs together but the client has budget for one meaty server rather than a DB Server and a Web Server.
Any thoughts/advice most welcome.