Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
when I create a group, and set privacy to "require approval" and "hide content".
now visit the group page for full-page display.
- a number of views are behaving the way I would expect and do not display when "hide content" is selected. namely "recent activity in this group" and "active in this group"
- but the groups browsing widget is still visible, though everything says there are no posts. it would make more sense to me to not display the browsing widget if "hide content" is selected and the user is not a member.
- also in the right side bar, the group contributors panel is still visible. maybe more debatable on whether a group that wants to hide its content also wants to hide its contributors, but again it makes sense to me to hide it.
visit the page groups/ for the teaser display and it is similar
- recent content does get hidden
- but recent contributors is displayed