I don't know if there was a conflict with Drupal Core after I installed and enabled the following modules, the page title for user/register, user/login and user/password was changed to Home instead of User Account. Now, even I disabled and further uninstalled them, Home still appears as the page title for user/register, user/login and user/password. How to trace the changes of the page title variable ? Tks

1.) Internationalization
2.) Entity Translation
3.) Title
4.) Redirect
5.) Global Redirect
6.) Metatags
7.) Page Title
8.) Path Breadcrumbs
9.) Easy Breadcrumb


pingers’s picture

There is no log of variable changes.
You need to install those module one by one till you find the culprit. Then file a bug against that module (if it is a bug).

pingers’s picture

Issue summary: View changes
Status: Active » Fixed
pingers’s picture

Priority: Critical » Major

This is major at best.

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed - issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.

Matt V.’s picture

Status: Closed (fixed) » Closed (duplicate)

In case it might help someone who runs across this issue searching for a solution, the same issue is being addressed in #1973262: User pages display incorrect title instead of "Menu link title" when link paths are added to a default menus.