Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Note that since beta5 it is no longer is it necessary to place the inline editor block, instead the editing interface should be accessible via contextual links on any block element. Please see the README for context_ui or the project homepage for information about the inline editing interface.
- 1815682 by Nicolas Bouteille and h3rj4n: Display blocks on localized taxonomy term page doesn't work
- 2058959 by marleythedog: removing an incorrectly committed debugging statement
- 2058959 by marleythedog: Context cache not invalidated if 'destination' set on edit form
- 1872054 by zterry: block rendered by context without implementing hook_block_list_alter.
- 1688330 by JamesSharpe: Reduce number of calls to system_region_list
- 863298 by joelcollinsdc: Performance: Don't load/build unnecessary blocks, ensured that only blocks in active themes are subjected to block view calls
Will look to add in some more improvements shortly but want to have a brief RC period and then get on the official release track.