Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Following the last core update the External Links module is no longer working on my website. http://www.montanausesthis.com
Here's what has been done to troubleshoot thus far:
- Standard checks: clear cache, cron, check for updates, etc.
- Check input/text formats to see if that's related. Nope.
- Attempt to disable/re-enabled module. Doesn't help.
- Attempt to disable and then uninstall module. Fatal PHP error: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function cache() in /home/clients/websites/w_122012/public_html/122012/sites/all/modules/extlink/extlink.install on line 16
- Check for hacked/altered code with Hacked! module to figure out why we can't uninstall. Everything is ok (no important changes to code).
- "call to undefined function cache()" seems accurate. There is no "cache()" function of which I'm aware. Commenting out line 16 of sites/all/modules/extlink/extlink.install to test. Now able to successfully uninstall.
- Removing module completely and replacing with clean version to be sure before reinstalling.
- Ok, back to the basics. Is the JS for that module being loaded? Yes, found it in one of the compiled JS files.
- About out of quick fixes...here are suggested next steps:
Hoping to get some more eyes on this and hopefully figure out how to fix this. Appreciate any help!
p.s. This is my first bug report. Hope this was the right place to report this. Thanks.