Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This version of Webform moves Webform closer to a stable release. It should also contain the last significant API changes before the release of Webform 4.0. This version adds flexibility around the provided data used to provide analysis, enabling charting of data using the existing hooks. This version also makes some changes to the themed output, if you're overriding theme_webform_element() you may need to update your implementation to ensure conditional functionality continues working. More information on these changes are in the upgrading to Webform 4.x documentation.
Changes since 7.x-4.0-alpha10:
- #1459372: Provide usefully formatted data structures for 3rd party webform analysis (e.g. charts).
- #2059215: Replace use of IDs with classes wherever possible, fixing issues with multiple forms on the same page and making theming consistent.
- #2062235 by hswong3i, quicksketch: Added Split webform_node_types() as content type specific.
Bug fixes since 7.x-4.0-alpha10:
- #2092401 by Liam Morland: Fixed Dashes in text emails confuse MS Outlook.
- #2080191 by pillarsdotnet, Liam Morland: Notice: Undefined variable: result in webform_variable_get() (line 3614 of sites/all/modules/webform/webform.module).
- #2060519: Export TSV/CSV as UTF-8 instead of UTF-16LE.
- Fixing code parsing errors in documentation file.
- #2069077 by quicksketch: Fixed Conditionals do not work when the target is a nested fieldset.
- #2070571 by asherry, quicksketch: No $node in webform_component_edit_form() form_alter().
- #1880140: Uninstall leaves entries in variable table.