Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
before i describe the issue a couple qualifications.
- i am not sure if this is specifically related to flexible layouts
- not sure if this would be considered a bug; it may just be a known limitation
- i have created a couple layouts using the panels add flexible layout
- i have assigned these to a category: Home
- all layouts have multiple columns
when i am using the IPE to switch layouts; when first selecting new layout the regions all display in a single column:
- actual layout: http://screencast.com/t/58YUiR80P7m
- selecting in ipe: http://screencast.com/t/Nbx9ddyL2g
and then once the new layout has been selected and i immediately open the customize this page editor, the layout is still displayed as a single column: http://screencast.com/t/Y8adsAxFCYEN
when the content choices are saved; still appears as single column: http://screencast.com/t/W3GFOfSsu
in contrast to this issue; the "fixed" (i guess hard coded?) layouts that are built in to Panopoly do not have this issue.