Not sure when this started happening and if it did so in an update where I missed some functionality change but... Suddenly update requests for users were no longer working.

After doing a lot of testing. I'm able to update the username (name), email (mail), password (pass), first name (field_firstname), and last name (field_lastname). However I'm not able to update any of my custom fields. What is most confusing is I thought the first name and last name fields were custom fields, so I'm baffled as to why am I able to update them but not the others.

The weird part is services returns 200 OK on the calls, and returns a user object containing the values I've sent. However when I go and look at that user, those fields are NOT changed.

I've tried as user 1 to test permissions, I've double checked field names and index requests to ensure spelling/structure is correct - cannot figure out why the custom fields aren't updating.


cOoki3druqs’s picture

Same Problem here. It just returns what i've send. If look back in the admin panel... it lists the "Successfully been saved". But nothing happened.