Last updated July 5, 2015. Created on January 10, 2008.
Edited by Francewhoa, olafveerman, planstoprosper, LeeHunter. Log in to edit this page.
- Logging into the cPanel interface for your hostmonster account, scroll to the bottom and look in the "Advanced" section
- Select "Cron Jobs." It is represented with a calendar icon
- Select "Standard" (This step is unnecessary in Bluehost)
- Do not use an email address or you will be hit with a notification every time the cron job runs
- Enter the following command: php /home/+++Your hostmonster login username+++/public_html/cron.php
- Your home directory may include a number, such as /home2/
Select the number of times that you would like the cron job to run
See if it works -you can check whether or not a Cron Job has been run in the Logs menu in Drupal
- This is only for your main domain, subdomains are in different folders
Looking for support? Visit the Drupal.org forums, or join #drupal-support in IRC.