Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Finally! This is a long-overdue release supporting Foundation 4.
There are way too many additions and changes to list fully, so here's some highlights:
- Foundation 4 support
- Depends on jQuery Update and jQuery 1.7+
- Theme functions for implementing Foundation Reveal modals
- Foundation Top Bar fully implemented
- Lots of Display Suite layouts
- Works with Foundation Field Groups to display field groups as Foundation Sections
- Support for Foundation Icons
- Accessible, semantic HTML5 markup (with hardly any IDs)
- Lots of theme settings to customize Foundation components
- Create sub-theme using Drush
- Full control over what Foundation components are included in STARTER sub-theme
- SMACSS goodness built into the STARTER sub-theme
- Advanced tweaks like removing core CSS and pruning HTML tags
- ... more stuff I can't remember right now! :)
Whereas this release has been in heavy development and testing for the last few months, it is still a BETA and should not be considered 100% safe for production use. If you have any issues, please file them in the issue queue and we are more than happy to commit patches and help out.