Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Many of the core content entities (eg. menu items, custom blocks, etc) don't have changed timestamp tracking. This is a problem for various things.
- Data migration / content push would need to check uuids and last changed timestamps to optimise content pushing.
- Editing conflict / race condition tracking where multiple people attempt to edit and save on top of each other also needs change timestamp tracking.
- Cache invalidation should use last change timestamps on entities, such as the menu cache based on menu link item entities. We need this data.
- Add an interface for entities that support changed timestamps:
- Expand on changed timestamp support to more entities:
- Generalize node changed validation:
User interface changes
Add interface for change tracking. Expand use of that, change schemas to introduce change timestamps.