Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
When I include a view PDF inside another view PDF, it shows the contents of that view twice.
Steps to duplicate:
- create and save a View PDF Page displaying 10 node titles
- create another view PDF page
- change items per page to 1
- add field: View: include view, and select the previous view
- save view
- when viewing the final PDF, the titles from the included view appear twice. (1-10, then 1-10)
I haven't been able to figure out what's happening, but commit 547dc6f seems to work fine, while commit b747ea7 has this problem.