Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I really want to believe that a DRUPAL package will do everything I need to achieve. Please put my mind at rest by giving me feedback on the following:
1) I want my home page to carry banner adverts that interactively change say every 5/10 seconds.
2) I want the package to be able to interact with an invoicing facility for those adverts and for static adverts.
3) I want to be able to edit/change those adverts at will as an overall administrator .
4) I want all pages to contain my Logo at a top of the page position.
5) I want to include an interactive MAP on the main home page and by placing flags or pins on that map to identify sub domains and by clicking on a flag/pin the user will be taken to a sub domain that is either an external link or a sub domain within the software/web site.
6) I want to set up individual usernames/passwords to protect each sub domain so that each individual sub domain can be accessed only by it's authorised moderator.
7) I want to maintain overall administrator access to all subdomains.
8) I want to be able to set up each sub domain with its own Home page header.
9) I want to access say 30 individual sub domain specific pages directly via the sub domain Home page.
10) I want to make the Main Home page and the sub domains accessable as apps for both Android and Apple phones and tablets.
11) I want to be able to add/edit/alter/administer and post in a Windows type format.
Which package is for me please?. Your soonest response please