Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Sometimes image broken (and it is not showing) in my website made on Drupal. But sometimes it is showing. I have made the site in local XAMPP server and after completing I moved to Remote Server. In remote server some images is broken. But in local server it is showing.
I have searched in internet and found:
1. Change the base url in settings.php file. I have done it, but my problem is not solved.
2. I have checked the file system and it is - sites/default/files. And the URL of every image is pointing to this url. But still it is broken.
3. I have checked both by giving absolutely URL and relative URL, but both have not solved my problem.
4. File Permission in hosting server is 777 of all files under sites folder.
5. I have checked the image url and change from localhost to actual url in some images. But it does not help.
But when I am opening the image file path in browser, image is opening correctly.
Can anyone please help me to solve this problem?