Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
GENERATOR (A Sony Company) is looking for a talented front-end developer (theme developer) to join our team. We're located in NOHO, close to NYU in New York City.
We're looking for a talented Drupal Theme Developer, with at least 3 years experience, to join our growing team.
- Converting Photoshop comps to standards-compliant Drupal themes
- Prototyping front-end code for reusable page components
- Advocate for best practices, great usability and exceptional quality
- Expert CSS and HTML skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with Drupal's theme layer
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Extensive experience working with Photoshop & Image optimization
- High level of attention to detail
- Genuine passion for front-end development
- Advocate for web standards and emerging web technology
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience with the unix command line (drush/ssh)
- Mobile development experience
- HTML5 Expert
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions (s h a w n [at] rgenerator.com).