Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Quick step-by-step installation
It is very easy to set Drupal site with black theme. Just install and follow the step-by-step guide and your simple but still good looking clean website is running within the hour.
Setting up a Drupal site involves many steps. This is some of the steps I usually go through when setting up a Drupal site with Acta Theme:
Install Drupal 7.x
- Install 'Black' Theme (Put 'black'-folder in: sites/all/themes)
- Enable and make 'black' default (admin/appearance)
- Edit theme settings (admin/appearance/settings/black) - Add mission, slogan, etc.
- Edit site information (admin/config/system/site-information)
- Add Home to Main menu (admin/structure/menu/manage/main-menu/add)
For 7.x-2.x branch only
You can switch theme design with very easy user interface. Go to the admin/appearance then admin/appearance/settings/black and on 'Switch design' tab select desire design and 'Save Configuration'. You entire theme design will be change with few simple clicks.