To get the ball rolling with Search API support, this patch implements the query debugging block for Search API Solr queries.

Members fund testing for the Drupal project. Drupal Association Learn more

Comments

jaydub’s picture

When I tried to apply this patch via git apply -v {patch} I got the following error:

"git diff header lacks filename information when removing 1 leading pathname component"

I've rerolled to add the leading a/ & b/ path prefixes that normally appear when you run git diff and now patch applies cleanly.

David Lesieur’s picture

The re-roll could have been avoided by adding option -p0 to the patch command.

slucero’s picture

Issue summary: View changes

The patch in #1 applied cleanly for me and the debugging functionality with Search API Solr worked great! Thanks!

jaydub’s picture

Regarding #2 that's true but I was just following the advice of d.o.: https://drupal.org/project/solr_devel/git-instructions

janusman’s picture

Status: Needs review » Reviewed & tested by the community

Looks good!

janusman’s picture

Status: Reviewed & tested by the community » Fixed
Issue tags: +Search API

Committed to 7.x-1.x

  • jaydub authored 06401c4 on 7.x-1.x
    Issue #2056573 by David Lesieur, jaydub: Query debugging for Search API...

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed - issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.