Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I'm using the latest version of Drupal and Views but cannot get views_pdf to work. On a fresh install with just views and views_pdf I experience the following behavior:
1) Generate basic page nodes using devel generate.
2) Create view with PDF display showing just node title - this view works and as expected displays all titles stacked on top of each other
3) Change title position to 'last writing position' - PDF now shows nothing
4) Change title position back to 'page' - PDF still shows nothing
5) Adding any fields basically doesn't help at all, can't get it to show properly no matter what settings I change but I can get it to display another PDF as the background (template).
6) Add a 'custom text' field - this will display but again, as soon as you change the position of the field it will never show again.
In the same environment version 7.x-1.x-dev works fine to output PDF.