Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The website will be of a non-profit charitable organization :
- A contemporary look and feel
- User friendly
- Response/ Downloading time of site/s to be < 5 secs.
- Multiple Donation pages linked to different programs all culminating to
common payment gateway.
- The design to be contemporary and in tune with the organization’s
overall communication strategy, which aims at:
- Information dissemination vis a vis organization's work
- Donor driven Main website/sub-sites
- Youth oriented & fresh appealing design
- A tech savvy website (in sync with new technology) with social media
apps and channels showcased on it
- Cause building social media presence
- Social media Apps to be recommended and incorporated on Main website/subsites
- The Main website/sub sites construct to be state of art technology--- some of the pages will be mapped to subdomains(s).
- The design elements should ensure clarity of communication vis a vis cause
- Both Main website/sub-sites should be compatible with different platforms
/ browsers and all Mobile devices.
- The Main website/sub-sites should be based on a Content Management System.
HI data streamlined to put quality content on website and make sure it is
- The website should also be elder friendly vis a vis font size increase,
less scroll down and time and ease of navigation.
The developer may be from anywhere in the world - a time schedule and
deliverables in the proposal to me mentioned. Only prior experienced developer may contact please.
Please send me email at: email@example.com