Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This release fixes a major problem when sending e-mails to a custom e-mail value. This release also adds batch-based exporting of results, allowing for large exports of tens of thousands of rows (or more).
Changes since 7.x-4.0-alpha8:
- #2028949 by bjcooper: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in webform_submission_send_mail().
- #1327186 by quicksketch: Use BatchAPI to Export very large data sets to CSV/Excel.
- #2042045: Tidy up Batch Exports and Exporting UI.
- #1275468 by Owen Barton and quicksketch: Improve webform.report.inc abstraction to support drush/batch processing.
- #1897038 by Cyclodex, h3rj4n, and quicksketch: Token values for hidden fields not working in e-mail subjects or redirect URLs.
- #2030869 by hass: Append rather than overwrite classes in theme_webform_date().
- #2030885 by hass: Append rather than override classes in theme_preprocess_webform_time().
- #2038141 by quicksketch: Warning: Theme hook token_tree() not found.
- #2036651 by ceng: Include conditional_type() in api documentation for hook_webform_component_info().
- #2010662 by helmo: Document extra hook alter.
- #2033885 by hass, quicksketch: Redirection location inline textfield should not be wrapped in normal form wrappers.