I had a bit of trouble figuring out why my preprocess-html.inc file wasn't working in my first Omega 4 subtheme. I found this blogpost and fubhy's comment pointed me to the base theme for examples, there I learnt the file naming was different.

I noticed the readme's in Omega 4.x just say 'Fill me.' so I've modified the Omega 3.x /process & /preprocess readme files to indicate the new naming conventions, hope this helps! Thanks for the great theme!

eg.
Omega 3.x preprocess.inc file naming: preprocess-html.inc
Omega 4.x preprocess.inc file naming: html.preprocess.inc

Comments

fubhy’s picture

Status:Active» Fixed

Thanks for starting this. I rewrote them from scratch though and extended them a bit :).

Commited to 7.x-4.x-dev 42b5634

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.

reubenavery’s picture

StatusFileSize
new1.25 KB
new1.29 KB

The last bit in these README's re THEMENAME_alpha_preprocess_HOOK() is confusing as well. it ought to read THEMENAME_preprocess_HOOK()

see attached