Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This page lists the differences among the features of the various Privatemsg branches.
- send and receive private messages on a site (between multiple recipients)
- threaded conversations (make it easier to keep track of messages and replies)
- search private messages
- tagging and filtering (helps organise conversations)
- user blocking
- e-mail notifications of new messages
Some (not all) of 6.x-2.x's new features:
- Improved user interfaces
- Sending messages to roles and support for other recipient types, for example user relationships ( ) and organic groups (planned)
- Rules integration
- Attachments (Allows to add files to private messages, similiar to what upload.module is for nodes)
- Removing messages from the inbox
- Configurable support to display send message to author links on nodes and comments
- Users can disable private messaging and manage blocked users
- Limit messaging abilities: number of recipients per message, messages in inbox, amount of messages which can be sent and more.
All new features of 6.x-2.x with the following changes and/or additions:
- Instead of attachments, private messages are fieldable and any number and combination of fields can be added to them
- Advanced token support
To be added