Seems this line needs updating for drupal 7, line 17 of

change from:
while ($row = db_fetch_object($result)) {
foreach ($result as $row) {


pippopeppe’s picture

Priority: Normal » Critical

I can confirm that this work fine!

pippopeppe’s picture

sorry for multi edit.

i have blank page!

oadaeh’s picture

Status: Active » Fixed

I've committed the suggested changes to the dev branch, here:
I also changed the query to use the DBTNG format.
Look for the new 7.x-1.x-dev download dated after 2013-May-09, and let me know if I got it right. :^)

oadaeh’s picture

I also fixed the path to that page, here:
It should be included the same upcoming release as the previous fix.

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.