The krumo library is not maintained anymore, and it's getting outdated.
* Kint is a modern good alternative. http://raveren.github.io/kint/
* It's GPL licensed.
* Adopted by other PHP Frameworks
* It's regularly maintained by the author, and he's open to add new features and collaborate with us.
* Replacing Krumo is being considered. But in the meanwhile, it will live side-by-side with Krumo, having different aliases. (
ksm instead of
dsm, for example).
* Implementing Kint as a submodule in devel 8.x
* Although some aliases for Kint are provided. It's encouraged the use of
kint_require(), and using Kint class directly. For example
Kint is not under GPL license, so i fork it on github and did some changes for more Drupal-friendly and used Kint as library.
Is it possible to add this module as submodule of Devel? I would get help with review of module and some help for adapting this to Devel, if you think this is a good idea.
Please give me some feedback and your think about it. I would glad to work on this module as a part of Devel.
PS: D8 branch of sandbox just now is very crappy and has issues related to licensing. But D7 branch works perfect.
PPS: Sorry for my bad english (:
|#56||krumo path.png||37.88 KB||joachim|
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 36 pass(es). View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Invalid patch format in devel-kint-integration-d7-2034919-50.patch. View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Invalid patch format in devel-kint-integration-d7-2034919-47.patch. View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [PHP 5.4 MySQL] Unable to apply patch devel_entity_tab_fix_2034919_37.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information. View