Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I'm running the latest drupal 7 site.
The problem started from ckeditor 4.0, now i'm on 4.1.2
I've tried the latest ckeditor dev module also
*** In the print screen below, the skin is kama even though its ckeditor 4.1.2
The problem is that when the ckeditor textfield is inside a vertical tab(field group module) on my HE site, the text is not shown when i toggle to the the tab nor the textarea is editable until i reload the page or touch the "source" button.
It doesn't matter which text format i'm at(as long as it support ckeditor).
The problem occurs only on chrome and when i put a default language of HE(if i toggle it to EN there is no problem)
I've added a print screen so people can understand my problem better