Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is the version that we will support and recommend.
The following bug fixes/features were added:
- Modified submit button code in user_badges_badgelist_form, submit button was not displaying as it was not properly defined.
- Modified pager code in user_badges_badgelist form, pager was not working with the previous code.
- Modified the rendering of the weight row in theme_user_badges_badgelist_form, the weights were displaying as labels with previous code, thus we couldn't edit it.
- Modified the logic of rendering the pager in the theme_user_badges_badgelist_form, pager was not rendering with previous code.
- Added code to render rest of the form elements in the theme_user_badges_badgelist_form function, as the submit function was not being called because the button element was not being rendered in theme.
In user_badges.module file:
- Took out 'whoelse' menu code from hook_menu.
- Took out menu for user/%user/edit/badges from hook_menu, instead added two new function to add the user/%user/edit/badges menu in the user profile.
- Modified user_badges_badge_autocomplete function to include the badge name.
In user_badges.install file:
- Modified line in user_badges_uninstall function to prevent fatal error. Drupal 6 version of file_delete is different from drupal 7 version.
- Modified line in user_badges_tokens to this to replace the bid token.
- Modified line in user_badges_tokens to this as $badge is an stdclass object not an array.
- Modified line in user_badges_token to this as $badge is an stdclass object not an array.
- Added Rules Integration. Issue .
- Fixed bug. Issue .
- Added another badge selector option. Issue
- Fixed file usage tracking. Issue