Posted by mradcliffe on
Development branch for Drupal 8.x, Footermap 1.x
- Convert footermap functions to methods on FootermapBlock plugin class with FootermapInterface interface for specific methods.
- This means that you can create multiple instances of footermap blocks with different settings per block!
- Convert theme rendering to Twig. It is a little bit more difficult to dig into the footermap array, but it is possible.
- Improve semantic markup by using nav element
- Changed behavior of menu header setting, which now applies the visually-hidden class if not display.
- Changed to use cached menu tree instead of special snowflake query. Still uses recursion :-)
Last updated: September 22, 2015 - 03:44
Last packaged version: 8.x-1.x-devView change notices for this release
Nightly development snapshot from branch: