This release of Webform includes maintenance fixes for the 3.x branch. Upgrading is recommended for all users of Webform 3.x.
Bug fixes since 7.x-3.18:
- #1844278 by Liam Morland: Spelling mistakes.
- #1765606: PDOException: SQLSTATE when adding first component to a node.
- #1462986: Undefined index: #webform_component in select.inc.
- #1720922: Notice: Undefined index: aslist in webform_select_options_ajax().
- #1762262: Option for "Parent fieldset" should not hinge on fieldsets alone.
- #1724480 by Alan D., fenstrat: Added API docs for _webform_theme_component() to show that path parameter is required.
- #1730714: Allow "private" option to be editable in Form Builder.
- #1512902 by rocketeerbkw and tim.plunkett: Document hook_webform_results_access().
- #1577640 by pebosi: Fixed webform-results-submissions typo in template file.
- #1681390 by taldy and quicksketch: Adding components doesn't work when button text was changed.
- #1673422 by rv0: Correct confusing breadcrumb when viewing a submission.
- #1677020 by stella: Add "hour" and "minute" classes to the time component fields.
- #1689860 by bdone: Document hook_webform_submission_access().
- #1662892 by Liam Morland: Default value radio should not appear for Webform grid elements.
- #1305308 by Liam Morland: Submission delete does not delete uploaded files.
- #1458330 by Liam Morland: Empty string number components throw PHP notice on display.
- #1690548 by acbramley and Liam Morland: Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in _webform_csv_data_number().
- #1698928 by Liam Morland: Display options: private should not depend on title_display.
- #1276550 by acbramley: Anonymous users may not use site default timezone.
- #1621376 by zeisllo: Large isn't a built-in date format in D7 core. Changed to long.
- #1611772: Cannot create Number component that allows Decimal input that works in some browsers.
- #1615534: Add #type="actions" wrapper around buttons.
- #832952 by dsayswhat: Popup calendar does not work within Panels.