This release is full of performance improvements, some polish around the edges, and a few key bug fixes. Also be sure to check out RedHen's new feeds integration.
Changes since 7.x-1.2:
- #1986022 by torotil, levelos: Add missing indexes due to drupal core not supporting foreign keys.
- #1994394 by levelos: Add delete contact and org connection permissions and fix error in how edit and delete links are presented.
- Check that email field is an array before checking for values.
- #1983336 by torotil: Integrity constraint violation caused by update 7101.
- #1994528 by levelos: hook_redhen_contact_name_alter() expects a RedhenContact object, array given.
- Fix errors in entity metadata email setter.
- #1989976 by levelos: Move contact and user association into RedhenContact::save() from redhen_contact_save() to ensure consistentcy.
- #1978086 by levelos: Add setter for redhen_contact default email property.
- Remove the contact type from contact labels. Allows for consistent label alterability and display. Resolves #1980230.
- #1953494 by levelos: Resolve error when creating views relationships between contacts and users.
- Coding standards and typos.
- Rebuild the registry in hook_update_N() to pick up new class files.
- When an organization type is deleted, also delete all organizations of the given type to avoid creating orphans.
- When a contact type is deleted, also delete all contacts of the given type to avoid creating orphans.
- Fix contact type delete callback by changing type to name in the form state redirect path.
- Move email field creation and instance creation into functions that are called when contact types are saved. Remove field creation from hook_install(). Resolves #1985602.
- #1989300 by levelos: Special characters in organization name are being output as the encoded values.
- Coding standards for redhen_org.entity.inc.