Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Now you are at one of the most important step of Drupal installation.
- Do you remember, I told you to note down database name which we created in Step 7?
- On this page you will see 4 (four) different fields related to database. Lets go through them one by one:
- 1. Database Type: Select first option i.e. MySQL, MariaDB or equivalent
- 2. Database Name: In this example it's 'dbpractice'.
- 3. Database Username: I mentioned 'root' because mostly MySQL database accepts this username. It also signifies that you are the root user of this database. Also quite easy to remember (Isn't it?).
- 4. Database Password: Not a mandatory field so you can leave it blank if you want. But if you mention any password in this field then keep a record of it because if you forget this password then you cannot access your database.
- Click on 'Save and Continue' button.