Download outline_designer-7.x-2.0-rc2.tar.gztar.gz 84.45 KB
Download outline_designer-7.x-2.0-rc2.zipzip 132.59 KB
- Rare issue where you could generate a function undefined js error when the ui went to reset itself (only possible w/ jwerty calls previously)
- UX improvement, when outline reloads it highlights the item you were last working with
- minor code shuffling between book and outline designer api capabilities based on scope
- Shift+Control+Right support added to jwerty integration. Now you can select an item with this command, then move the item around on the interface with up / down, or left / right (to nest or unnest items). Once you have an item where you want it, hit ESC and it will drop it in place and update the interface via an ajax call.
- Full Documentation on jwerty added in its own txt file with command list called JWERTY.txt.