Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I've just moved a site via a git clone to my local dev server. Normally this works perfectly well but on restoring the database I get this lovely error:
[Mon May 06 13:54:21 2013] [error] [client 192.168.0.6] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/got//includes/plugins.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/got/sites/all/modules/ctools/ctools.module on line 113
As you can see, the URI is malformed: '/var/www/got//includes/plugins.inc'
I've tried playing around with htaccess as well as base_url and so on but nothing has helped so far. It's also at the point where I can't use drush to disable or enable plugins as it hits the same error. Additionally, I don't really want to go through deleting ctools and everything that depends on it; seems like a descent into madness.
I've checked out line 113 in the module itself and it's:
require_once DRUPAL_ROOT . '/' . drupal_get_path('module', $module) . "$dir$file.inc";
so I presume the hangup is with the module path but everything looks good.