Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I have taken the time to complete refactor this module to using views and panels for displaying the issues on a node.
This is what I have done.
- Use page manager to attach the issues to a node.
- Use views to list the issues.
- Added a new variable so that other projects than drupal itself can be crawled.
- Introduced new node types owned by this module.
- Added (un)install hook that generates a taxonomy, some basic terms and the necessary fields.
- Added a custom panel layout.
- Added ctools content types to display the legend, the issue queue links and the.
- rocketship_master_tag: The master tag as was before. Can be empty.
- rocketship_project: The project to crawl. Defaults to drupal.
- rocketship_lead_user: The Lead user. Switched to array so that more than on user can be excluded.
The variable containing the vocabulary id is no longer needed and can be removed.
- Enabling the module.
- Set the variable to your need.
admin/structure/pagesand enable the Node template.
- Edit the content of the Node template. Check the tags configured for each Tagged issue pane.
- Create a new Issue Focus (node). Set the issue tags to be shown on this node in the tags field.
- Trigger the crawling process and enjoy the show.
I guess this patch will renderobsolete. It is at least incompatible.