Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Last updated November 28, 2014. Created on April 29, 2013.
Edited by Anonymous (not verified). Log in to edit this page.
Goals of this module:
- Invite anonymous users to any node
- Manage invites
- Users receive an email with a unique URL in it so that they can answer your invite (Accept, Deny, "Maybe")
- Users can add comments (if you enable that feature) to any invite response (useful for the "Maybe" people)
- Tokenized email notifications
- Tokenized forms (RSVP accept/deny)
- Configurable notifications (who gets notified about what)
- Very nice invite manager (re-send, revoke invites)
- Recommended by not required: HTMLMail
Note : if you changed the node invite invite form display setting then you need to clear the menu cache.