Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
I am following the instruction precisely from http://drupal.org/node/691240:
1. Use /admin/settings/node_gallery (Administer/Site Configuration/Node Gallery)
2. Page displays Node Gallery with the List Tab displaying a default relationship (Node Gallery Default)
3. Click the Change Settings Link to display the Node Gallery - Edit Relationship Settings page.
4. Expand Gallery Settings if required.
5. There are two sections under Gallery Settings: Gallery full(page) view settings and Gallery teaser(list) view settings. Change the Default option to ... Lightbox2 display
6. Save settings.
I've flushed out the cache and configured the Lightbox2 settings.
I'm not getting an option for Lightbox2 in my drop down for Full Content View or Teaser View:
See screenshot: http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/6823/nolightbox2option.jpg
I've tried disabling then uninstalling Lightbox2 so that I can maybe reinstall it (hoping for some magic) but it never uninstalls. I uninstall it, but it never leaves the list of disabled modules.
Any help is appreciated, thank you.