Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
I have a 5000 pages multilingual site that was correctly configured, nodes & blocks & views were all showing the correct translation.
But I discovered today blocks and views are not showing up translations anymore.
I tripled checked parameters :
- the correct translatable text formats are checked
- the User interface text language detection weren't changed :
- first by URL ( language prefix)
- then user
If I try to update my translations, they are still here, saved in the database, but they don't show up !?!
I then updated related modules : config is now :
- core 7.18
- Views 7.x-3.7
- Entity Translation 7.x-1.0-beta2
- i18n 7.x-1.8
- Views translation 7.x-3.x-dev
I could neither find any watchdog message related to that problem.
Where a hell could I search now ? Any help is really welcome.