- 26 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Accessibility, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, SEO, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Government, Media, Non-profit, Publishing, Retail and Distribution, Social Networking, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- Organization type
- Drupal service provider
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Usual project budget
About GoalGorilla: no boundaries
At GoalGorilla we have an international ambition. We find joy in working on challenging projects that have an international impact.
Become the most appealing digital agency in the universe, and enjoy our journey of professional and personal growth. We achieve this by delivering web solutions that amaze our clients and, even more important, reach and engage their users.
- In 2017 GoalGorilla's excellence in search marketing was recognized by two Dutch Search Awards.
- Also in 2017, Open Social, a Drupal 8 distribution for creating your own online community which core team is funded by GoalGorilla, became a Drupal Signature Partner
Featured Drupal.com business case
'Greenpeace Greenwire social network spurs 600% increase in volunteering' on Drupal.com
Do you want to create a high impact online project? Email us today.
Your users will love us
Active over 8 years, we have build and maintain many modules on Drupal.org. Some of our favorites are:
GoalGorilla's founding partner and Drupal evangelist Taco Potze was on the board of the Dutch Drupal Foundation, which helps organize events as DrupalJam, Drupal Training Day and The Splash Awards which GoalGorilla helps organize, to speak at and sponsor.