Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Maintenance release of FileField for Drupal 6. This version of the module fixes several bugs, increasing FileField compatibility with newer versions of PHP and reducing PHP notices. Upgrading is recommended for all FileField users.
Changes since 6.x-3.10:
- #1249486: Encode public URLs to help with display of characters, such as "#".
- #1164892: Trying to get property of non-object in filefield_field_sanitize() line 294 of filefield_field.inc when $node is not set.
- #1321318: Skip FileField Meta checks if file does not exist on disk.
- #1317424 by mikeytown2: Notice: Undefined index: fid in filefield_widget_process.
- #1415840 by mikeytown2: Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets when description does not exist.
- #1568486 by AgaPe: Labels not translated in error report.
- #1491290 by jpwarren00: Provide support for remote filepaths.
- #1105064 by kenorb: FileField: Test: Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of '400' reached, aborting! in filefield.test with PHP 5.3.
- #1210710 by lambic: File deletion not handling deletion of previous revisions correctly.
- #1645544 by stuartEngelhardt: Generated extension class names should not contain dots.
- #1171760 by combert: warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array when using CCK 3.x.
- #1608134 by MantasK: After clicking upload browse button of other file fields is dissabled and not enabled with jQuery 1.6+.
- #1942306 by focal55: Duplicate ID attribute after AHAH event.
- #1155996 by TravisCarden: PHP 5.3 Unknown error: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in filefield_validate_extensions().